ASSISTANT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR APPLY NOW
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 6 months to 1 year
The candidate will be responsible for daily production that is being carried out at Āroka. As an assistant production coordinator you’ll be assisting in all production activities. Knowledge of fashion and pattern making is required. Also strong negotiation and organisation skills are a must and you will have to be experienced in working in a similar environment within womenswear with responsibility of leading/managing production, ensuring timely delivery, quality control, line sheet management and maintaining a production calendar.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning and organising Production schedules.
- Assessing project and raw material requirements pre-hand and coordinating with vendors for timely delivery.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients, suppliers and managers.
- Creating and working with tech packs - and assistant garment technician where necessary
- Real time coordination daily with pattern makers and tailors.
- Managing QC process at factory, maintaining zero defects and ensuring highest quality product is shipped to customers.
- Ensuring efficient flow of production processes and approval between design and production samples.
- Daily maintenance of line sheets
- Working with design team to deliver results and meet deadlines as discussed.
- Strategy development to reduce production and accurate delivery time.
- Providing prompt problem solving of key issues by root cause analysis and ensuring repeat issues are avoided.
- Daily orders (B2C) production management.
- Maintain production calendar on excel and WIP reports.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing standards
- Knowledge about sizing, grading and spec sheet
- Knowledge about textile qualities and pattern making
- Highly organised and superior time management skills
- Proficient in Hindi and English
- Good negotiation skills and firm decision maker.
- Good research and technical drawing skills.
- Eye for detail for quality control.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator (Handling production and inventory management software will be a plus)
- Candidates who have studied fashion design/fashion management will be preferred.
Office location: Chembur, Mumbai
Working hours: 10:30am -7:00pm Monday - Saturday
(Please note: this job profile is not applicable for remote working)
Please email us your CV and Portfolio with the subject header “Assistant Production Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without the subject line will not be considered.
We will only be responding to selected candidates due to the volume of applicants. Thank you for considering to work with us at Āroka|||Mumbai|||Operations||||||Q.sqftnUWLcoV7yd|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false